Success Tips with Kyusho Study
Today I am going to give you some success tips with Kyusho Study! I have now been doing the Kyusho Jitsu study for about 16 years. And yes I still consider myself to be a student. Below are what I consider to be important aspects to note!
- Take copious notes! Whether you are reading a book, watching a video or attending a class. Write freehand on paper. If you want it on your device do that later. Writing freehand increases retention significantly
- Read as much as you can! There is a lot of information to remember in Kyusho Jitsu. Set time aside each day to do your study. Even if it is only 20 minutes. I have seen so many students come to class once a month and remember NOTHING because they did not review. “I have no time” is an excuse, not a reason.
- Focus on specific areas at a time. Don’t go all over the place! As an example if you have my 15 Principles Plus One of Kyusho Jitsu don’t read cover to cover and think you “got it.” If you wish to read it once fine, but then go chapter by chapter and really learn the materials!
- Work your strong points! Figure out what kind of “learner” you are and surround yourself with that type of information. Perhaps you are a “visual” learner, maybe “auditory” or “kinetic.” Then focus on that type of information to help you! But do it all!
- Work the materials with someone. If they are not Kyusho students, teach them what you learn and have to do it on you! This will help you learn and grow!
- Ask questions! I am always happy to answer! There are no bad questions. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended Reading and Watching
Here is a few things you might wish to checkout to enhance your study of the science of pressure point self defense.
- Kyusho Jitsu Home Study Course – Everything you need to get started! Right now there is 90% this course!
- Encyclopedia of Kyusho Jitsu.
If you are totally new to Kyusho Jitsu we have a FREE Kyusho Jitsu Mini Course that can get you started! Here is a link to get you started!
Have a great day!
Yours in the arts,
Grand Master Art Mason