What is Chi Really?
Science will be happy to tell you there is no such thing as Chi. What is Chi really? Why does main stream science say it does not exist? The answer is easy, there is no funding in it. Today, very sadly science has become a business, creating results based on FUNDING, and not FACT. To see this all you need to do is look at the bombardment of drugs ads on TV for conditions that the drug itself gives as a side effect. (Like anti depressants causing suicidal thoughts).
3 Circulation Systems
The human body, all mammals actually have 3 different circulatory systems. They are as follows:
- Cardiovascular (Gets the most attention)
- Water balance ( which cleans the cells via the Lymph system, gets ignored)
- Chi or Ki (Is denied by main stream science)
Therefore the first thing to think of to understand Chi is that the body is basically a bio-mechanical suit. It runs on electricity. All movement, bodily functions and thought run via electrical impulses in the brain and the nervous system. Chi is an electrical current that runs on the outside of the nerves because of an electric principle called induction. Very similar to a transformer.
Proper Chi flow in the body is a result of good health and proper functioning of the body systems. And Vice-Versa. This is the basis of Chinese medicine and acupuncture. Acupuncture corrects body health by reestablishing proper chi flow. Each systems affects the other systems. The explaination is over simplified, but I know you get the idea!
Developing strong body Chi will lead to many things! However the most important is HEALTH! Therefore you need to be doing this! Next is the ability to help others heal, and finally it can be used in self defense. I know that sounds crazy, but it is true. The art of Dim Mak was based on this very idea!
There are ways to do it. Mediation was once believed to be the only way to get a result. While meditation is certainly important, there are ways to jump start the process. Below are the links you need to start now!
- Free Chi Manipulation eBook. This is the best way to get started Follow this LINK to get your copy!
- Chi Combat Module. We offer a full course of different aspects of developing and using Chi. This one is about the ability to integrate it into you martial art. This LINK will take you to learn more! Right now there is a HUGE discount on this module.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Have a great day!
Yours in the arts,
Grand Master Art Mason